Monday, September 15, 2008

No Power!!!!

So yes we still do not have any power!!!! They estimate that we will get it back on friday!!! So as for now we are living in the dark and have no TV!!! I don't see how people live without TV!!!! I was so glad to come to work this morning and have power and access to the internet!!!! At least we still can take a hot shower thanks to our gas hot water heater!!! If it wasn't for that we would be staying at some friends houses or getting a hotel room and that is if we could find one!!! Last night it was in the 50's so we slept with the windows open and that helped a lot!!! I had to go to a co-worker's house this morning and blowdry and straighten my hair!! Thank you Wanda!! Oh and 10 more days until we find out what we are having!!! We are sooooo EXCITED!!!! Hope everybody has a great week!!!

0 comments: