October has come and gone very quickly!! This was my last month to work full-time and I only work a few days in November!! I will just be staying at home waiting the arrival of Brady. Also this month we lost a much loved family member. My baby girl McKenzie. In 2001 Wilse got her for my birthday she was the best dog ever!! She started getting sick so I took her to the Vet and they told me her kidney's were failing. She stayed a couple of nights in the vet hospital to flush her kidney's with fluids to see if that would help, but her kidney enzymes just kept going up. I decided to take a couple of days off of work for a long weekend and just take her home and see how she did. Well, she just wasn't herself I was having to force feed her and we could tell it was time. So after spending a long weekend with her, we had to make the toughest decision I have had to make and that was to put her to sleep. I still cry at night thinking about her because she really was my baby. It is especially hard now that I am at home and I do not have her company!! Here is a picture of my beautiful baby girl!!
Here is a pic of McKenzie and her best friend Taffy (Caley and Kasey's dog)!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







2 comments:
McKenzie will be missed so much. The boys still asked what happened to her. They don't understand. Taffy will not know what to do in when ya'll come home in Dec. and she isn't with you.
I got tears
in my eyes as I
was reading that!!
Thats to sad!
I hope yall are doing
well! I love the diaper
bag...
Post a Comment