Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester
The Nester is hosting Christmas tour of homes! I am so excited to look at all of the other great decorations!! I love Christmas time, so I have had my decorations up since mid-November!!







Breakfast Nook

Dining room

Entryway

Dining room

My sister-in-law is doing this at her house and she had some of this super cute extra ribbon left over so she talked me into doing a wreath like this!! I will put christmas cards I receive on here with those tiny clothes pins (I spray painted them red).

Brady's tree

The guest bathroom.

The front door.

Hope you enjoyed!!
Go check out all of the other great christmas decorations!!

22 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

What a lovely home you have! Very beautiful and festive!

Kasey said...

It all looks great. I really like how the Christmas fabric looks in the wooden round things. Kiss Brady for me.

Paige said...

i love your garland on your fire place- last year i added the door garland, so maybe i can do the fireplace next year!! love the snowflake bathroom too!

Nancy said...

Beautiful Christmas tree! And I love the guest bathroom :) Brady's tree is also very cute! Great job!!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE all of your polka dotted items - stockings, wreath holder, ect!

JANE said...

I LOVE YOUR DECORTATIONS CRYSTAL.. THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE... BUT I EXPECTED NO LESS OF YOU GIRL..LOVE YA.

Kristi said...

The stockings are fabulous...and the Christmas card wreath is such a great idea. Beautiful home. Christmas blessings to you!

Lianna Knight said...

I LOVE your mantel!!! And the wreath idea is so cute. Your bathroom with the snowflakes is a great too... I got so many ideas from you :)

Check out our tree here...

http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2009/12/oh-christmas-tree.html

aLena said...

Your Stocking are super cute & so is your Christmas Banner!

All of your Christmas Decor is soooo gorgeous! Especially your Christmas Tree!

http://alenamanuylov.blogspot.com/

The Wood Family said...

Love it! I love your Christmas card! Brady is adorable!!!

Heather said...

I love your decor, it's all so pretty! YOu have done a wonderful job decorating! Merry Christmas!

designHER Momma said...

love, love, love your stocking! Oh, and the snowflakes in the guest bath too.

Val R said...

oh, I love the snowflakes hanging in your guest bathroom!

Jennifer Owens said...

Those ornaments on the wall were so neat - I wonder where I might find something like that! And I love what you did in the bathroom with the snowflakes! How festive!!

Phillips Family said...

I love your mantel and the snowflakes in the bathroom! How terribly clever!

RR Mama said...

Great idea!! Love the snowflake bathroom! Thanks sharing and have a Merry Christmas!

Allison said...

I love the simple wreath hanging by a ribbon for Christmas cards! Such a simple, cute idea!

Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

Everytghing is just lovely!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Love the stockings...and the snowflakes!! Beautiful home!

Carrie said...

I love the snowflakes in the bathroom! What a cute and festive idea.

I also love the Merry Christmas pennant banner. THat's awesome!

I have enjoyed touring your home. Thanks for the invitation and Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

You have so many cute decorations! Enjoy your baby's first Christmas! :D