Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Road Trip!!!!!

In about 4 weeks, we will be leaving for out first ever family road trip!!! I am super excited!! We will be gone a total of 12 days!! Our final destination is Los Angeles!! Wilse's brother lives there so we will be visiting him!! We are also going to Disneyland!! I have been to Disney World about 9 times but never to Disneyland!! We are also going to do a lot of the touristy things while we are there too!! On the road we are going to spend 4 nights each way! A couple of those nights will be in Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon!!!! I am going to try and blog everyday!! We will see how that goes!!! Some people think we are crazy for driving to L.A. but I think the adventure of getting there will be most of the fun plus we will get to see God's beautiful creations along the way!




3 comments:

Veronica said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you guys have a great time!

I live here in CA but not really near L.A. I live just north of L.A. in an area they call the Central Coast.

Hope you enjoy your visit to our awesome state!

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun, I hope you guys have a great and safe trip. The grand canyon is such an amazing place to see. Its unbelievable almost.
And YAY Los Angelas is the best . Enjoy your trip!

Haley Wood said...

Sounds like fun!!!! We were headed to LA last year- then the swine flu broke out so we had to change plans at the last minute- our cruise was cancelled! Have fun!!!! Visit Santa Monica for me!!!!