Last week my parents were in town and we went to the state fair. This years fried food winner was fried beer!! None of us tried it, it sounded pretty gross to us. Some of the others that were in the top were fried club salad, fried frito chili pie, fried smores pop tarts, fried lemonade, fried texas caviar, fried chocolate and fried margarita. Needless to say we didn't try any of these. My parents did get some fried caramel and I had a bite and it was pretty good! Not as good as a fried twinkie though!! This year was a lot more fun than last year because Brady actually rode a few rides and he really liked them. My mom and Wilse rode a couple of rides too, but of course I couldn't ride anything :( I take that back I did ride the skyway. LOL Here are a few pics from our trip.
Some livestock at the Fair.









0 comments:
Post a Comment