Saturday, June 18, 2011

4 months

Willa Kate is 4 months old!!! She is getting so big!! She loves to squeal and loves to watch her big brother. This month we weaned her from her swaddle and the transition went great!! Next month she will start sleeping in her bed!! Right now she is sleeping in the pack n play in our room. She sleeps about 12 hours a night without waking and takes about 3 naps a day. She is such a little blessing.







I never posted 3 month pictures so here is Willa Kate at 3 months old.





These are some random pics of Willa Kate over the past month.








3 comments:

Kasey said...

So cute. I love the first pic. I wish i was holding her righr now.

Paige said...

wow.....she has lots of smocked clothes!!! and she has really plumped up over the last month:)

Shannon Willcutt said...

She is SO cute!! I have been meaning to comment on your blog for forever, but I usually check blogs on my phone. Love her and all her sweet smocked clothes!!