I can't believe Willa Kate is 7 months old already!! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with her!! She is such a happy little girl!!! Brady just adores her and can just look at her and she will start laughing!! It is the cutest thing!! Brady LOVES to make her laugh and he loves to play with her!! She is sitting pretty well, but her legs are always flexed and straight out when she sits so I think that is why it has taken her longer to sit all by herself! Willa Kate still doesn't have any teeth!! At this age Brady had 3 teeth!! So far she has eaten green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots and peaches and she loves them all!! She has started to get on her knees a lot, so she will crawling before we know it!! We have been trying to baby proof the house, like installing a hard plastic cover over the banisters in the playroom and putting up a baby gate at the top of the stairs! She has started trying to clap, clicking her tongue and she is babbling a lot! She is such a sweet girl and she is so cute I could just eat her up!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago
















0 comments:
Post a Comment