Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Miss Priss is 11 months old!!

I can't believe that Willa Kate will be a year old in a short month!! I am in full party planning mode! We are having Brady and Willa Kate's birthdays the same weekend!! Whew!! I am going to be a crazy lady!!


Willa Kate is such a sweet sweet girl! She sleeps all night, she eats everything we give her and she LOVES her brother!! Her favorite foods are bananas, blueberries and cheese! She loves to jibber jabber and she can say hey, thank you (daint to), bye bye, mama and dada. Her new favorite thing is climbing up the stairs!! I am always right behind her when she does and she will climb all the way to the top! We are just head over heels for her and we are excited to see what the next few months have in store for us!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!
courtney ward

Anonymous said...

she is precious ~

Pam Cox

Kasey said...

love these pictures of her. She looks so cute!