I can't believe my baby girl is one!! She weighs 22 lbs. (60%) and is 30.5 inches long (80%). She is a super happy baby and she is so sweet! She says momma, dada, thank you, got it and hey! I switched her to whole milk 2 weeks ago and also took away the bottle then and she did great! She eats like a champ and loves EVERYTHING we give her! She isn't walking yet but it won't be long!
We had her party this past Sunday at the house and it was a little birdie theme!! Everything turned out so cute!! I forgot to take pics of the food table!! I also forgot to take pics of the mason jars with the cute straws but I had a few left over that I took a picture of! We also had Brady's party on Saturday! So after 2 parties this weekend, I am so tired!! This week is definitely going to be a lazy one! I will post about his party in a couple days!
Adorable invites
front door! I think I will keep this up all spring!
The dining room, I think I will keep this up as my spring decorations too!
some fabric and tulle garland I made.
The goodies!
The goodie bags.
towel cupcakes
Little birdie hair clips for the girls
The sweets table!
The birthday girl enjoying her cake!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment