Tuesday, January 20, 2009

36 weeks and 3 days sonogram



Here is a sonogram pic I had last week!! The pic is not that great because he would not move his hands from around his face and the cord was there too! Brady is so cute and I can't wait to meet him!! I am getting very anxious and wish he would come very soon!! They said he weighs about 6lbs. 5oz. right now, so he is right on target with what the books say he should weigh right now!! This week he has been kicking me like crazy!! One night I thought he was going to kick out of my belly!!! He starts kicking and it starts to hurt so bad! We have everything ready, just waiting on him to get here!! The only thing I haven't totally figured out is my breastpump. It is the medela freestyle pump. It is hands free!! I thought that was a great feature for a pump!! I think It is going to take some time to get use to it!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I know you cant wait
for Brady to get here!!
You will have to send me
some pictures. I love getting
pictures.

The Wood Family said...

I know you are excited! I had the same pump- it all comes natural after he is born! I can give you many tips on breastfeeding if you need them! Can you email me your address to haleyrenay@hotmail.com I have a gift for you that i need to mail you!