So here it is Kasey, you asked for it!! Also an update for those who haven't heard. If I haven't gone into labor by the night of the 11th, I will be induced at 8pm. So Brady should be here on the 12th!!! 
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







4 comments:
Thank you!!! I just had to see you before you had him. It has been 6 weeks since I saw you last. I think you look great. I can't wait to meet Brady. We are praying for you and Brady everynight.
You look great!!
Good Luck these next couple of weeks!
Kasey keeps me updated.
Look how cute you look!
Hey! So glad you left a message on my blog! I love yours! Brady's room is so adorable. You are so close. We will pray for a safe, healthy delivery. Keep us posted! Doesn't time fly!?!
Post a Comment