Brady arrived Thursday February 12th at 3:53pm. He weighed 6lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches long. Everything went great!! Had very little labor pains!! We are both doing great!! He is very long and skinny and has the longest fingers and toes. The first thing the Doctor said was he is a blondie!! And he sure is!! He has a ton of hair and it is very long too!!! I think he will need a little trim very soon!!! Here are some pics!!




Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







7 comments:
Crystal- He is precious!! He has more hair than Foster does and she's 19-months.
Congratulations to you:)
Brady is so cute. I think he looks more like his Daddy with your blonde hair. I can't wait to get my hands on him. I absolutely LOVE the hair picture. And I am so glad he is sleeping so good for his mommy. :) see you soon!!!
Brady is adorable..
Kasey is keeping be updated.
I love the hair.
Congratulations
he is such a doll!!!!! kitty hair looks like that only dark. i am so happy for you. Courtney
Crystal--He is a doll baby and I'm so happy for you! Keep the pics coming--I will enjoy seeing him! Love you!
Look at all the hair! He is so sweet! Hope you are doing well!!!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable and I cannot believe that hair! Wild! So glad your delivery went well. We are next :-)) Hope to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment