Saturday, February 21, 2009

9 days have flown by!!!

Well Brady is 9 days old today!! He is such a good baby!! I have been getting about 7-8 hours a sleep a night!!! I have to wake him up at night for him to feed!! He is a very good sleeper!! He also loves his paci!! He is such a joy and we are so blessed!! Here are some more pics! Hope you enjoy!!

We tried to do a little mohawk on him!!

Brady is one week old in this pic. We had to go to the hospital for a PKU screening on his one week birthday, so he got to get dressed up!! They weighed him and he weighed 7lbs.

I love my Paci!!

I love love love this pic!!! Isn't he adorable?!?!

You can see his little peach fuzz on his back in this one real good!!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh Crystal he is adorable!!
I just know you are having so much fun with him.