Monday, September 14, 2009

7 months old

Updated!
Brady now has 3 teeth!!!!

WOW!! Has it really been 7 months?!?!?! It is flying by too quickly!! He is so much fun!! He has the cutest smile and those dimples, well I could just eat him up!!! I think everyday that he can't get any cuter and then I wake up to him pulling my hair or his squealing and he is even cuter than the day before!!! I am so blessed to have a beautiful healthy baby boy full of personality!!!!

Some new things are:

  • He has 3 teeth!!!
  • He loves everybody
  • babbling like crazy
  • fake laughs
  • fake coughs
  • puts on shows to get peoples attention (like squealing and laughing)
  • Loves every food I give him (green beans, peas, carrots, sweat potatoes, pears, peaches, bananas, applesauce, and squash)
  • saying mamamama and babababa
  • trying to crawl
Get ready for picture overload!!! LOL

Look at those pearly whites!!!
When he starts showing out he will close his eyes and start laughing and crinkling his nose!! It is so cute!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

He is so cute! I hate I missed yall while yall were here!

Jill said...

Sooo sweet. Wish we lived closer and the boys could play. We are teething now.