Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tutu

Last Friday a friend called me and wanted to make her little girl a tutu. She said she would come over about 1 or 1:30. She said she had all of the stuff to make it and she needed to have it done by 2:45 because she wanted her to wear it to the high schools pep rally. Well if you have ever made one of these it takes a little while to make one!! Well she ended up getting to my house a little before 2, so we hurried up and cut and measured and started making the tutu!! Well we ended up completing it in about 45 minutes with just enough time for her to get to the pep rally!!! Here is a picture of Chesney in her tutu!!



4 comments:

Lauran said...

I saw your "TuTu" title and thought, No WAY Brady needs a tutu.. what is that girl up to?!
: )
It turned out really cute.
Maybe I'll get to see your sweet baby @ Prairie Arts this weekend!
Take Care ♥

Alexis said...

So cute!!!

Jill said...

PRECIOUS!!!! I am impressed with your creativity.

Deena said...

Aww!!! I didn't realize it was Chesney until you typed her name. She's growing so much!!! I can't wait until I get to be in the mommy club LOL!