Sunday, August 23, 2009

Making Baby Food

My sweet baby has started eating baby food!!! As of right now he has eaten green beans and peas and he is loving them!!! I am going to make his baby food starting next weekend!! I am so excited!! I just went and bought 2 books on how to make it! I am going to make it every 2 weeks and freeze it! I love to cook and I think this will be something fun to do!! Once we get past all the trying each one individual to make sure he isn't allergic to any of them, I will post some of the recipes for the mixed baby food!! Here are some pics from this past week!!

Brady eating his green beans!! Yummy!!

Such a cutie pie!!!

Brady is sitting up so good now!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

We just started Lucas on solids this week too! His first food was avocado, his 2nd pears! It's super easy- all I did was mash up the food with some breast milk!

It's so fun isn't it?!

Jill said...

Look at you making your own baby food. I am not that domestic. I do Gerber. Ford ate sweet potatoes for the first time today and he seemed to think they were delicious!