We had a wonderful vacation last week in Destin. We headed down there on Saturday and arrived late afternoon. My parents vacationed with us and they were already at the beach house when we got there. We spent a total of 4 days at the beach, 1 day we drove down 30-A and went to Seaside and then drove to Panama City Beach and 1 day we went to the outlet mall. We ate some really good seafood while we were there!!! I would have to say the best place was The Crab Trap. Brady did really good except at night when I would try and get him to sleep!! We ended up having to go to the Bass Pro Shop and get one of those folding rocking chairs. He maybe got a total of 2 hours of nap a day!!! He was afraid he was going to miss something but as soon as you put him in his stroller and started walking he was out!!!! He was such a trooper with all that running around we did!!! Next year I think we might take a cruise or fly to somewhere in the caribbean!!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago














4 comments:
looks like y'all had lots of fun! I love the family beach picture. really cute!!!
looks like SO much fun!! I guess Destin is a nice place to take babies?? my cousin went their this summer too! maybe this is a place we should consider for vacation next year!!
Anywhere from Gulf SHores to Destin is awesome. We go every year. Our first year of famliy vacationing we stayed in Destin as well and we ate at the Crab Trap to! It was super yummy. We now stay a little closer to Tx in Perdido Key. I think it saves us two extra hours of drive time by not driving all the way to Destin. Glad you had fun!
too cute! Your pictures are precious! Cute family! We stayed in Seacrest Beach this year across from those homes! I drove into their driveways and had no idea of who's homes they were!
Post a Comment