Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Itty Bitty Beach Party

Today the playgroup I am in had a beach party at one of the member's house! She lives on a lake and has a little beach! It was such a beautiful morning to have this!! Brady loved watching all of the other kids play!! We had a great time and can't wait until the next meetup!!! Oh yeah, that would be the one that I am hosting at my house!!! Can't wait!!! Here are a few pics from today!!







4 comments:

Alexis said...

Oh, he's such a cutie. I just met you and I love him to pieces!

Carrie said...

I found your blog through MckMama's blogfrog forum. Your little boy is so cute -- I mostly blog about my baby too :o) Oh, and I'm from Mississippi also! How fun!

Lift Like A Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hopefully I'll be able to go to something soon :)

Samantha said...

oh my gosh that looks like soooo much fun!! I miss the lake! In high school my family used to go to the lake all the time ... not anymore! :)