Thursday, August 6, 2009

Show us your life-Wedding Reception and Honeymoon

Show Us Your Life with Kelly‘s Korner

Kelly's Korner is hosting a Show Us Your Life blog carnival. This week is wedding reception but I am including everything since I didn't participate the last 2 weeks.We had a very small wedding of about 50 close friends and family in Seaside, Florida on August 6, 2005. Seaside is a picture perfect town! Many stores come there and have a photoshoot for their summer catalogs! Also, "The Truman Show" was filmed in Seaside!! I was suppose to get married on the beach but the forecast showed rain so we had to move it to the Seaside Pavilion overlooking the beach. The morning of the wedding there were severe thunderstorms and it was not looking like it was going to be a beautiful day! Around 2 pm the rain stopped and the sun came out and at 6 pm it was not only beautiful outside but it had also cooled off!! Our Reception was on the croquet lawn in Seaside and Criolla's catered. It was sooooo yummy!! Wilse and I reminisce a lot about our wedding and how perfect it was!!
These pics aren't the best of quality because I had to scan them in!!

(click to enlarge)










We took a 7 night eastern caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. It was really nice. It was my 2nd cruise but Wilse's first. Our ports of call were St. Thomas(USVI) Nassau(Bahamas) and St. Martin/St. Maarten (French/Dutch sides). Instead of exploring St. Martin/St. Maarten we opted to take a yacht to St. Barths, French West Indies!! It was fabulous!! They had all of the high end designer stores and also Le Select is there and that is where Jimmy Buffet wrote his song "Cheeseburger in Paradise", so we ate a cheeseburger there!!! Also I bought a Louis Vuitton purse there too!!








Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

Alexis said...

That looks really pretty! I've never even seen the ocean, so I can't imagine being married there. That would be an ideal place to get married. I'm glad we got married at our home church because that's just who we are, but if I HAD to get married somewhere else, the beach would be one of my first picks!

And the honeymoon looks totally fabulous!

Todd and Courtney said...

beautiful wedding! We secretly wish we got married at the beach too :)

Paige said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love the colors of your bridesmaids dresses!

Lauran said...

SO pretty! You were a gorgeous bride!

♥ sarah said...

i just came across your wedding pics and they're adorable! we were married down in florida too, but not on the beach. these are so cute though! xoxo

Drew said...

Congrats on winning the Photoshop templates from I ♥ Faces. From the looks of this post, you'll really put them to great use!!

I Heart Faces said...

Congrats! You won one of our giveaways!!