Tuesday, July 28, 2009

5 1/2 months old

Brady is getting so big!! I can't believe he is 5 1/2 months old!!! Were has the time gone!!!! He is such a joy and I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with him!! I can't imagine not being at home with him!!! I would miss so much!!!
Brady is:
  • Eating rice cereal like a champ
  • sleeping 8 full hours a night but sleeps a total of 11 hours a night (goes to sleep at 7:30 wakes up for a bottle at 3:30 and then wakes up for the morning at 6:30. I have read that they still need there middle of the night feeding until 6 months. So we might need to ween him of that feeding soon.)
  • Sitting up
  • Standing with support
  • In size 6 month clothes
  • Eats 6 oz. every 4 hours
  • Takes 2-3 naps a day
  • Rolling over both ways
  • Loves to reach for anything and everything (He has pulled my glasses off many times!!)
  • Loves it when I change his diaper or his clothes
  • Loves to be outside
  • Loves music and books
  • Loves his Paci
  • Anything he grabs goes straight to his mouth
  • Holding his bottle
Here are some pics of my big boy!!!



When he gets excited he falls back or tips over!!



Such a cutie pie!!!!


5 comments:

Kasey said...

oh my goodness! It's only been a few weeks since I have seen him, but he has grown so much. He does look like a big boy!!!

Kayla said...

oh Crystal...he is so cute..
I know they grow up so fast, I cant believe Carson will be 3 in November. Carson doesnt need me much anymore all he says is "ME DO IT BY MYSELF" :( it makes me sad. Im ready for another one, but whitt wants to finish school. He is hoping to get into nurse practioner school in may...but i dont want my kids to be that far apart. I hope i can see yall next time yall come..

The Redhead Riter said...

for you...

http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/secrets-friends-and-sharing.html

Jill said...

Sweet!!!

Alexis said...

Five and a half months? Just like my baby! Aren't these days the sweetest?

He's a cutie! And my brother's name is Brady! We have so much in common!