Collins wanted to ride the old 3 wheeler, but it wouldn't start. So the guys are trying to figure out how they can get it to start.
They thought they could push it and get it to start. No luck.
After pushing and getting tired, they left it.
A good bit later they went and pulled it back up to the camphouse!
Taffy trying to stay cool in front of the fan!
Collins taking a nap! How Sweet!!
Connor and Cael being silly on the zipline!








7 comments:
I love all of your pictures! That zip line looks like so much fun!
Beautiful pictures. Welcome to Sits, adorable family.
I love those pictures!
I know you are just loving that new camera!
I hope I can see yall next time yall come!
we had so much fun at the camphouse. next year brady will be big enough to act silly with them. still love the pic of collins from behind carrying his float. so cute.
GREAT pictures. They just scream SUMMER!
Coming by from SITS. Welcome aboard!
Terrific pics!!
I just LOVE your picture posts! These are wonderful.
Post a Comment