Monday, July 13, 2009

Lots of pics from Mississippi and more to come!!

Brady wearing Collins' cowboy hat!
My nephews Connor, Cael and Collins



Collins (2)
Cael (4)
Connor (6)


Bird's nest in a plant on the back porch at my parent's house
Garden spider
Sunflower in the garden
My mom and Brady
swing in the yard
sunflower with a bee on it
Watermelons in my mom's garden

7 comments:

Lauran said...

I love it when you post pictures.. they always turn out really beautiful! The one of your mom and Brady is super sweet.

Carma Sez said...

Beautiful photos! I love the color of your wheelbarrow. It is a fabulous accent to your pics..

Stopping by from SITS to say welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!

Just Lisa said...

Your pictures are beautiful!


I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Love all those pictures. Seeing happy kiddos just brings a smile to my face! Over from SITS to welcome you and to say hi! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful boys you have!

Welcome to SITS!

Cammie said...

great pictures! Stopping by from SITS to welcome you!

Ash said...

These pictures are gorgeous, and make me a little less homesick - a Georgia Peach transplanted to suburbia DFW. Thank you.

Brady is scrumptious!!

Welcome to SiTS! Em