Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dreaming of a Beach!!

Man do I wish I was at the beach!!  This afternoon I have been reminiscing of the last time I went to Destin, FL!! It was me, 2 friends and Mrs. Jane. We had such a great time!! I can't believe it has been 3 years since that trip!!! It was in the spring of 2006 and we decided on like a tuesday that we wanted to leave that friday afternoon and head to Destin!!! We wanted a break from school!! We were only there for like a full day but it was totally worth it!! Even though the only day on the beach was overcast we had a blast just talking ,catching up and being goofy!! I love girl trips!!! This will be the first time in 3 years we have stayed in the U.S. to go on vacation, but we think Brady is to young to take out of the country right now.

Hannah, Brandy and me

3 comments:

Alicia said...

i'm going to destin next july! i'm so excited to go, i heard its gorgeous!! cute pics!

Lift Like A Mom said...

Awww...so do you get to take Brady to the beach? How fun!!! I totally miss it. We are trying to figure out when in the world we can go :)

Lauran said...

Hey Crystal!
I didn't know you were blogging too! I LOVE these pictures! Y'all look gorgeous! I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep up with that sweet baby of yours : )He is precious!