My mom came to visit this past weekend!! She got here Thursday and left Sunday! We had a great visit! Brady was a little fussier than usual because he is teething!! We are just waiting on that first tooth to come in!! Friday we went to Target and Saturday we went to the Tyler Farmer's market. We mainly just hung out at the house! Here are some pics from my new camera!!!!!
We have a toe sucker!! LOL Here is one sock darker than the other from Brady sucking on his toes!!
Brady getting mad and my mom hiding from the camera! HA








7 comments:
Great pictures! I love the toe picture, and the picture of Brady getting all mad!
I love the little socks. So cute.
Popped in from SITS to say hi! I love those socks!
Hi from SITS! Cute pics! Have a great day! :)
LOl cute! Great pictures!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D
From a SITSta.
OMG too cute!!!!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, bubble wrap is looking good right now! lol You son is soo cute. And I love all the hair and the mad face.
My family lives in TX! I so wish I did.I pray every day that God would move us there. I hate New England. They live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.
Nice meeting you.
Post a Comment