WOW!!! I can't believe my baby is already 4 months old!! We had his check-up today and he weighs 15 pounds 5 ounces (60%) and is 26.25" long (90%). He threw a fit when the Dr. started checking his soft spot and moving his legs. Then of course came the 2 shots!!! I have never heard him cry like that!! It was so loud!! I would calm him down and then a sec. later he would start again!! Needless to say I was sweating bullets!! I put his clothes back on him and got his diaper bag ready and then put him in the car seat and gave him a bottle. Well, that calmed him down enough that we could pay and get to the car!! Then he cried himself to sleep on the way home! We are starting rice cereal tonight!!!!
- loves to grab his feet
- loves to squeal (we were at McAlisters earlier this week and he put on a show) Ha!!
- loves his paci
- loves to suck and bite on his hands
- smiles and laughs a lot
- loves to reach and grab things
- can sit with support
- can stand with support
- trying to roll over
- thinks it's funny when I change his clothes
- loves his mommy!!!!
Isn't he just adorable?!?!
I got him a new floor gym today! He has one but it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that this one has!!!!
He loves his new toys!!!







1 comments:
I always hear shots are more stressful for the parents than for the baby....I'm not so sure about that! Probably about equal! The new thing on the floor looks really cool, and you should post a video of him in the johnny jump-up!
Post a Comment