Ok, so I am totally obsessed with Louis Vuitton purses!! I got these images off of a knockoff website!! The knockoffs are selling for almost $300!! Why not just save a little more and buy the real thing!!! I am not a fan of fake purses!! If I can't buy the real thing then I don't want it!! I currently have a small mini looping purse (discontinued) which I probably haven't used in over a year!!
I have the horizontal batignolles which I use Everyday!
I also have a white multicolor international wallet(discontinued and I couldn't find a pic of the white one)
and a key and change holder!!
I always want a new Louis so my recent thing is selling stuff on ebay to get a new one, specifically the Galleria GM.
Well, I have decided not get a new Louis (not now maybe later) instead I am going to purchase a DSLR camera! I have been researching and I think I am going to go with a Canon EOS 50D SLR. I will get a lot of use out of it and I love taking pics (especially of Brady)!!!!

Well I have already sold over $300 worth of stuff and have a lot listed!! My goal is to have the camera by the time we go to the beach in August!! I love to buy things on ebay too!! I have gotten so many cute outfits for Brady and a lot of cute stuff for me too!!












7 comments:
What are you selling?
I agree with your comment about fake designer bags. Especially when they themselves are so expensive! :O
Thank you so much sweetie for giving me the opportunity to get to know you better! You are extremely sweet and I am thankful that you read my blog! Thanks for the prayers!!! I personally am obsessed with Coach purses-LV is just o expensive for me, but oh how I would love to have one :) haha!!
Love-Hugs and Prayers-
Tiff
I hope you get that camera soon! My plan is for you to get it, let me tell Shawn how wonderful it is, then it will convince him that I absolutely need a DSLR camera!!! We looked at them for about 5 minutes yesterday...lol, no progress!
Hi! I saw your blog on the Piper's blog. I noticed your are living in East Texas. What part? We live in Shreveport, La. My husband is from Tyler, Tx.
I too love LV! I think every girl deserves to have one... a couple! :)
Girl! I am obsessed with LV too! I have the backpack, a white one and the vertical like your horizontal one. I completely agree about fake purses- every girl needs real ones! I have a purse fetish and a sunglasses fetish! The next purse I want is the same one you want! Maybe we could go in half and hlaf and switch up carrying it! Ha!
I had a Canon EOS and it was stolen from my home- think it was my housekeeper at the time- she is gone! Anyways- I bought a Nikon CoolPix for this past vacation and the pictures are just as good for half the price- also it has a touch screen so you can edit right there on the camera. I had photoshop for my EOS and it was hard to figure out. If you get the EOS- I can send you the photoshop software- for I no longer use it- I actually deleted it from my computer.
Post a Comment