Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pool

We bought a little 8 ft. by 30 in. pool. Brady loves it!! We are going to the beach for a week in August and I want him to get use to the water and everything!! One of the requirements when we buy our next house is it has to have a in-ground swimming pool!!

 I just ordered these Baby Banz sunglasses for Brady!! Aren't they cute!?!

New! Adventure Banz by Baby Banz 

Here are some pics from this morning!



2 comments:

Christie said...

I really like his swim trunks! And the floaty thing he is sitting in looks really cool! I went to a swim party and didn't swim last night...ugh....and it was a salt water pool so it wouldn't have even made me feel gross! Oh, well...that's how the cookie crumbles!

Amanda said...

OH my. He is captivating. There is wisdom behind those eyes!


God bless-
Amanda