Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not So Wordless Wednesday

Never in a million years did I imagine that my child would have so much hair as a young baby!! He came out with a ton of hair!! I never imagined that because I was bald until about 2 years old and almost all of the babies in my family are that way!! Wilse on the other hand did have a headfull of hair as a baby, but I did not know this until after Brady was born!! I was very shocked in the delivery room when my Dr. yelled out "He's a Blondie!!!" I was in total shock!! Also when we went to the pediatrician for Brady's 2 month check-up, the pediatrician said he looks like a little nordic baby with his fair skin and blonde hair!! Well, I replied yeah you would never know that his dad is half Italian!! She couldn't believe it!! Here are some pics of my wild haired baby!! This is after I gave him a bath and just toweled dried his hair and let it go free!!








11 comments:

Wishing for a Miracle!! said...

At least your child has hair, mine came out with hair, but a swirl right in front. He is nearly 3 and the swirl is still there.

Lift Like A Mom said...

Soooo cute! I have a feeling when Davis comes out, I will probably be able to braid the child's hair. Haha :)

Christie said...

Awwww he has baby rocker hair!! I love it!

Amanda said...

OH my goodness that little child of yours is precious!!! That hair is just too cute!!!

Great blog... great color and header!

God bless-
Amanda

Samantha said...

THe song playing on your blog is a blessing to me right now.. thanks :)

Liz said...

Stopping by from SITs.

He is so adorable and with such cute hair too. My girls came out with little to no hair which didn't fully grow in until they were 2 yrs old.

Meaghan said...

Wow he is a DOLL

Stopping by from SITS and wanted to invite you to visit my charity, Spirit Jump, we are a group that sends cards & gifts 2 ppl battling cancer. If you want to join us or learn more stop on by

http://www.spiritjump.com

Alicia said...

hey girl! stopped by from SITS and thought i'd say hi!! what a cute little guy you have! i love the hair!

Sierra said...

Welcome to SITS. Your baby is very cute and certainly a "Blondie." Lol.

Donna Gotlib said...

What a blessed Mama you are. He is beautiful. And he really does have a headfull of hair. Nice to meet you. Found you at Sistas.

Penelope said...

I became a follower...what a beautiful banner and adorable baby!