I am getting the camera I have been wanting real soon!!! I will post pics as soon as I get it!! I am going to have to read the manual from front to back because I want to make the most out of this fabulous camera!! Well, Brady has been eating rice cereal but not sure how much he is getting because most of it ends up on his bib!! HA! He hasn't got the hang of it yet!! Brady finally rolled over!! He did it several times yesterday!! Here are some pics from yesterday!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







1 comments:
I am excited about your new camera! I cant wait to see the pictures you post! I love reading your blog- makes me feel connected with you- even though you are over 1000 miles away! Miss you! Hope to see you soon! Love, love, love your blog! Brady is just too cute!
Post a Comment