I love the laughing video! The way his hand is in his mouth sometimes looks like he is giving a "hang ten" surfer sign or something! He is too cute! Are all babies that involved with their feet (he likes to look at them too, right?) or is it just a Brady thing?
It's all babies!! When he found his hands it was too funny!! Some babies even start sucking on their toes around now!! HA HA!! We shall see if he is a toe sucker pretty soon!!
Hi! My name is Crystal. I am originally from Mississippi but my husband's job brought us to Houston, Texas. We have lived here for a year and we love it!! I have been married to the greatest guy in the world for 7 years and we have a a little boy (Brady Chapman) that was born February 12, 2009 and a precious little girl (Willa Kate) that was born February 18, 2011!! They are both such blessings!! I have the best job ever and that is being a stay at home mom!!
2 comments:
I love the laughing video! The way his hand is in his mouth sometimes looks like he is giving a "hang ten" surfer sign or something! He is too cute! Are all babies that involved with their feet (he likes to look at them too, right?) or is it just a Brady thing?
It's all babies!! When he found his hands it was too funny!! Some babies even start sucking on their toes around now!! HA HA!! We shall see if he is a toe sucker pretty soon!!
Post a Comment