Yes, I do admit this!! I love to blog and to read blogs!! Some are just your general about life blogs, others are funny and well some just touch my heart. Sometimes me and Kasey (my SIL) will call each other asking if we have read so and so's post or when we find a new blog that is interesting will let each other know!! Sometimes we call each other crying or laughing!! Our husbands think we are crazy!! Well, we just might be!! I found this quiz today and of course I had to take it, so here are the results!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







1 comments:
Hi! Thanks for your helpful comments on my blog. I am still debating what to do. With 3 kids, costs can add up super fast. And I still want to go to Six Flags one day with them! Like my son says, why can't things just be free?!
Welcome to Longview a bit late! How do you like it so far? Have you been able to plug in easily? Do you and your husband have a church home? I look forward to "talking" with you through blogland!
Post a Comment