Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show us where you live Friday-Guest Bedrooms



This week is Show us where you live- Guest Bedroom edition over at Kelly's Korner. So head on over there and look at all of the other Guest Bedrooms.

This guest bedroom is still kinda a work in progress.  Besides a bed and a chair we have moved the treadmill and the computer desk in there.  We did have an office with those in there but when I got pregnant last year we decided that the office was going to become the nursery. So here is a pic with just the bed and nightstand. 

I think I am going to put this above the bed but I haven't made my mind up yet! Got it at Canton!!

This is the second guest bedroom.  This one gets used the most!


I still need to put a mirror above this dresser but just haven't found one that I like yet!!
I love these!! I got them in college when I worked at a gift shop
Thanks for visiting!!

33 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the colors! Great pillows and bench!

Anna said...

Thanks for the tour...looks lovely!

Fancy Dots said...

I have the same comforter as in your 2nd guest room...I cant figure out what to do for curtains...any suggestions?

Love the vases!

Martha said...

Lovely rooms...

Kelly said...

I love that headboard thing from Canton - you should totally use it!

Sarah Sharp said...

Hi! I remember you! Your rooms are very pretty and your baby is adorable!!

Carri said...

I love the bedding in the second guest bedroom! Your accessories are cool! Thanks for sharing!

Christie said...

I really like the blue shelf thing from Canton...that color of blue (French Blue, I think) has become my new favorite. I need to make it back up to Canton this summer! Both rooms look great...you have wonderful taste!

Sarah Robbins said...

I love the little shelf and your lamp! It is so fun and funky!

Sarah Robbins said...

I love the little shelf and your lamp! It is so fun and funky!

mandi @ it's come to this said...

Both rooms are beautiful! I love that shelf ... it'd look great over that choc brown bedding!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Really pretty rooms!

Kristine

Embellished Bayou said...

I love the blue shelf from Canton and the fabric in the 2nd bedroom...oh, and I love your blog background too!

Cheri said...

I love that bench! Very pretty room.

Lindsey said...

I love your piece from Canton...so cute!

AndreaLeigh said...

i love the damask - its so dramatic.

Carrie said...

Both of your rooms are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

We have the same bedspread!!! how funny! Love your style!!! Come on over and tour my kitchen, and l-room too!!

MomMom said...

I really like what you got at Canton. Thanks for the tour.

Unknown said...

These are both so pretty and well put together! :-) I love them both - thanks for having us!

~Amy Rose said...

I love your rooms!! I have the same shelf in black from Canton! I think it will look great!

Blessings....
Amy

TriciaNae said...

Umm, I completely love the Canton shelf. I'm thinking I see what the hubs will be doing in the next weekend or two. I'm pretty sure I need one now.

Claire said...

Love the piece from Canton!

Cxx

kim_brough said...

I say hang the shelf!

Laurie said...

I think you should use the shelf, it's very pretty!

Lee Ann said...

Love the colors! I'm also an East Texas girl and have seen those shelves at Canton (because I rarely miss going) and love them.

Farris Family said...

I love the headboard from Canton!!!

Lee Ann said...

What a small world! Since people say East TX when referring to any town between Texarkana and Beaumont you never know.

Jessica said...

wow! I love your guest rooms!

Leslee said...

ohhh how your post reminds me that I NEED to go to Canton!!!! :)

Melissa Miller said...

~Gorgeous room! :)

Stephanie says said...

I love your lamps in the 2nd bedroom! Thanks for the tour!

Stephanie

Tickled Pink 2 B Me said...

Nice Bench!


http://tickledpink2bme.blogspot.com/search/label/Friendship%20Fridays