Kelly's Korner is hosting a Show Us Where You Live Friday and today it is kitchens so here is my kitchen.
Here is a view looking in from the living room.
This is the breakfast nook. I need to get some drapes for the windows and put something on the wall. Just haven't done it yet.
Looking out into the living room.
I love my pink kitchenaid mixer even though I never use it!!
I love this!! So summery!!
Love Barefoot Contessa Cookbooks!!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







16 comments:
I love my kitchen aid mixer too and also have it out for display - I try to use it once a month - doesn't always happen! But it sure does look good.
I am so loving that PINK mixer. The lil guy in the past post is pretty adorable too!
Blessings~LillySue
P.S. Click the "LillySue" link at Kelly's and come visit my kitchen!
Love the mixer... I want one so bad! Also love the Barefoot Contessa books, I am such a food network nut!
PS Click on "The Underwood's" link at Kelly's Korner and come and visit at my house!
I love the neutral colors in your kitchen - it's very pretty! I want a kitchen aid like that!
Thanks for sharing!
Your kitchen is so cute!! I love all of your accessories! great job!!
Diggin your bar stools!
I'm having a tantrum now!!! I want a pink kitchenaide mixer. Nice kitchen!
Barefoot Contessa ROCKS!!! You can not beat her recipes! Thank you for opening up your home!
-Ash-
I love your highchair. Funny thing to pick out, but my highchair drives me crazy. It just stands out so much, your just blends in beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Your kitchen is so cute! I really like the pink mixer! I have a kitchen aid mixer, really the only time I use it to make pound cakes.
Adorable kitchen! Thanks for sharing. Also love your blue and white vase with the beachy potpourri looking pieces. We have something similar in a bowl in our hearth room. Our house is cottage/beach themed so it I love it and the coloring. Found you via Kelly's blog. Just got our kitchen tour posted on my own blog today. I'm a little late. Ha ha!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/ (blog)
www.angelicagracedesigns (website)
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/ (photography blog)
Cute pink mixer! You have a great kitchen.
I think we might have the same dining table---what fabulous taste! :o)
Thanks for letting us look!
www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com
lovely!!
Do you go to Canton often? SO fun!! Love the kitchen- can't wait to see the living room!
I love your kitchen and your decorating style! Thanks for sharing!
http://reddirtroads.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment