Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Mississippi

We had a very busy Memorial Day weekend in Mississippi!! We ended up waiting until Thursday morning to leave because Wilse and I were to tired Wednesday night to drive!! We got to West Point early afternoon and started getting ready for Connor's (our oldest nephew) kindergarten graduation. They had a program that included all of the other classes, so Cael was also in the program!  Cael was putting on a show!! He was making these weird faces and just couldn't stand still!! I wouldn't expect anything less from Cael though!! He is a character!! The program was way cute and we really enjoyed it!! Friday me and Brady went to Columbus and met my best friend for lunch and then we did a little shopping!! Friday night me, my mom and Brady went to Oak Hill's Graduation to see my best friend's brother graduate!! This is also where I graduated! I am so proud of Will!! He was the Valedictorian, Star Student and Hall of Fame!! He made a 33 on his ACT and received a full scholarship to MSU!! Saturday we went to Macon to visit Wilse's grandmother and his mom's side of the family and then that night we went to church and attempted to go out to eat with Wilse's family but Brady was not a happy camper so we ended up leaving and they brought us back something!! Sunday my brother and his family were staying the weekend with my parents also so we had a great time seeing all of our nephews!! Sunday night my parents had a shrimp boil and invited family and friends over! We had a blast!! Monday Wilse's parents had a BBQ at their camp house with family and friends!! Again we had a blast!! We ended up heading home Monday night!! So we got home pretty late last night!! We had a wonderful weekend with all of our family and friends!! Can't wait until next time!! I wish I would have taken more pics but here are a few I did take!!

Brady and his cousin Lily!! She is almost exactly one month older than him!
Brady and Lily trying to hold hands!! How sweet!!
Connor with his cap and gown on!!
Us at Connor's graduation!!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

wow yall were busy, I know yall are glad to be back home! I was so glad I got to see yall!