Sunday, July 5, 2009

Brady's New Adorable Outfit

Etsy has some adorable boys jon jons!! I found one with a crab on it and just had to have it!!! It is my favorite outfit of Brady's!! Holly at Etsy-GoodReturn is so sweet and I just loved doing business with her and plan on shopping with her again!!! She did an excellent job on his crab jon jon!! She is gearing up for fall and should have some new things posted within the next month or so, but if you would like to get this cute outfit just click here and she will fix you up!! Also she can make matching sister (dress) and brother (shirt and shorts) outfits!!! (If you don't see the size that you need just ask her and she might can make it)




19 comments:

Christie said...

love the outfit with the sunglasses! The black and white pic is so great....frame-worthy!

Kasey said...

the outfit turned out so cute!!! He will look so cute on the beach.

Jill said...

OH! That is a really cute one!
The jon jon AND the baby!!

Jennifer said...

Ok what a cutie patootie!!! Love the outfit....going to check out the ETSY shop!

thatgirlblogs said...

his hair do! so cute!! what a little movie star.

Meaghan said...

I LOVE ETSY....and your baby is absolutely adorable :)

Stopping by from SITS wanted to let u know about a Giveaway we are hosting to help raise funds Spirit Jump (a gift giving charity sending cards/gifts to people battling cancer)

Really beautiful jewelery up for grabs

www.spiritjump.org

Penelope said...

Holly should use Brady as a model...he's so cute!

Maggi said...

That outfit is awesome and he is too cute!!!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness how adorable!! My best friend is pregnant so this gives me great ideas for custom presents for her.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Very cute!

mamammelloves said...

That outfit is so cute! And I love the sunglasses! So cool! :)

Katy Montgomery said...

Hi! Stopping in from SITS! Love the outfit and his hair: PRESH! He's a cutie!

Alicia said...

oh that outfit is adorable!

The Wood Family said...

Just precious!!!!HE is adorable and so is the outfit! I will have to order from her in the fall! I know you are loving your new camera!!!!

Carma Sez said...

Aren't those the cutest!!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Cute outfit. I love Etsy!!

Lisa Petrarca said...

OMG...how cute is that! I miss that age. Thanks for stopping by my Blog!

Sandy said...

AWWW! He is so cute! That outfit is adorable!

Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable bunch of boys! And great nature shots too. :o)

Welcome to the SITS community!