HERE!!!!! This was taken last May when we vacationed in the Dominican Republic!!
Well, we aren't getting to go there this year but maybe in a few years when Brady is a little older, but we are going to Destin, Fl in 2 weeks!!! YAY!! It seems like it has taken it forever to get to this point!!! We usually go on vacation in May or June but this year we decided on August!! My parents are meeting us down there for a week long vacation of nothing but sand, shopping and seafood!! I can't wait!!! I think these next 2 weeks will go by pretty quick because my birthday is this next week and then the next week is our 4 year anniversary and then we are off to the beach!!! I will definitely come back with lots of pics!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







3 comments:
Aww- I wish I was there too, but Destin would surely be just as good! I can't wait to hear how it goes with Brady. My husband seems to think ones the baby comes we are going to be home bound! WRONG!! She will be about 6 months next summer!
I wish I were there too...or at least heading to the beach sometime soon! I can't wait to see beach pictures taken with your new camera...and you could take a picture of the sand to use as a photoshop texture!
Here's hoping you have a rockin' time on vacation with the family! Sounds like lots of fun...and then you said seafood and I was jsut all mushy. yummy....
Stopping by to give you a big welcome to the SITStahood. We are so glad you could join us and look forward to seeing you around...well when you get back from vacay at least!
Post a Comment