Saturday, November 14, 2009

9 months old

Brady is 9 months old!!! I can't believe it!! He is growing up sooooooooooooooooo fast!! His 9 month stats are 20 lbs (75th percentile) and 30.5 inches long (95th percentile). Here are some new things that happened over the last month or so.

  • He now has 6 teeth
  • He is crawling everywhere
  • He will pull up to anything and everything
  • He will eat anything
  • wearing size 12 months in clothes
  • Claps his hands for patty cake
  • knows what NO means but either doesn't pay attention to me or gets mad
  • Fake laughs A LOT
  • Is the happiest baby EVER!!
I can't believe that he will be a year old in 3 months!! I really need to get to work on what we are going to do for his birthday!!


This past weekend my mom came to visit. Thursday we went to the Caldwell Zoo and we had a great time! This is actually Brady's second time to go but I didn't take any pictures the first time. Friday we went to mistletoe and magic (christmas shopping extravaganza) and after that went shopping some more!! We stayed gone from 10am until 8pm and Brady was just as happy as can be!! That little boy is a trooper!!

Here are some pics from the zoo.









1 comments:

The Wood Family said...

I cant believe he is already this old! He is adorable!!!! Where did you get his cute outfit!!! I love the last picture of him!!! He stroller is too cute too! I love it!!!