Wherever I take Brady someone always comments on his hair!! It never fails!! To be totally honest I am quite obsessed with it myself!! I love it and think that he has such beautiful hair!! Like I said in a previous post we never thought our baby would have any hair!! I have also gotten people saying "when are you going to cut his hair?". My answer to that is whenever I think that it is too out of control!!! Which that might be a while!!! I think it is way cute the way it is, even though it is kinda wild somedays!!! I also get a lot "what a cute little girl!" Really?? Are you people serious??? Are you color blind or something??? He's a boy!!! He is wearing blue and green!! There is no pink in sight!!! By the way if and when I have a girl you will definitely know she is a girl!! She will be all decked out in pink, ruffles, and bows!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago









5 comments:
I can't believe how FAST his hair is growing! He is only 9 months old and he has more hair than all 3 of mine combined at that same age. It is definitely wild, but so cute. I wouldn't cut it either.
Kiss him for me.
I LOVE his hair.. I wouldn't cut it either!!! He is precious : )
I LOVE his hair.. I wouldn't cut it either!!! He is precious : )
Do not cut that baby's hair. I only cut Ford's because it was straight and long. His is beautiful and curly.
HIs hair is adorable!! Brantley's hair was the same exact way! Same color and same curls!!! Brady is adorable!!! I know you are having so much fun!!! Keep his hair as long as you can!!! Jax didnt get a haircut untilo he was 2!
Post a Comment