Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mister Personality

Today we went out to eat lunch and he wouldn't hardly eat because he was too busy looking at everybody and then when he saw someone looking at him he would laugh so LOUD!!! Needless to say he was putting on a show and everybody was staring at him!! He is just full of personality!! I am not sure where he got his personality but I do know he got his loudness from me!! LOL I love this little boy soooooooooo much!!!! Oh and speaking of this little boy his first birthday is coming up!! I am having so much fun planning it!! It is going to be sooooo cute!! I can't wait to show ya'll pics!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

He does get his loudness from you and so does Cael or that is what your brother says. I think he gets his personality from Cael. Who knows where he got his from either.

Kayla said...

Too Cute! Carson has that shirt with just the orange pants...
I love Zutano..It is my favorite!!

Lee Ann said...

Hey Crystal! I came across your blog back in the summer and we realized we lived close to each other. I was so excited when I found your page again today. Brady is precious!