The past couple of weekends we have been to two parties for two of the cutest little girls I know!! Last weekend we went to my cousin Alaina's third Birthday. She had a skating party. Here are some pics I stole from her mom!!
Today we went to my friend Chandra's little girl Chesney's first birthday party!! Brady and Chesney are 2 weeks and 1 day apart! They are so cute when they get together!! There house burned down on Christmas day!! So I made Chesney a canvas and a lamp for her room. The fire started in Chesney's room and they lost almost everything!! So she needed some decorative stuff for her room!
And of course a pic of my sweetie pie!!



















2 comments:
Hi Crystal,
Finally stopping by to say hi! You are right, you're little boy is ADORABLE. I love his little curls!
The party pics are so cool. You don't find too many cakes like that around here in CA. Seems like the south really knows how to go all out!
OMG, those cakes (and Bday themes) are just adorable!
Post a Comment