Friday, February 5, 2010

Brady's Birthday Invitation

Here is Brady's Birthday invitation!! Isn't it just adorable?!?!?!? I am in love with it!!! Anita at A Piece of Pope custom designed it for me! She does such a great job!! She also did our Christmas cards!! I am getting so excited about his birthday next Saturday!! I can't wait to show ya'll pics!! (I blurred out the address so that is why it is kinda messed up at the bottom)

3 comments:

Jill said...

He is so stinking cute!

The Wood Family said...

LOVE it!!! I was going to get the Bugaboo Bee since it is for toddlers more- I will have to look at the bumbleride!!! Brady is adorable!!!! Happy Birthday Brady! I love Owls! I know the party will be so much fun and oh so cute!!!!

Sugar said...

HI there!!
I just saw your comment about how you knew Jeff, my husband! That is SO cool!! What a small world!! He was my RCCL rep in Arkansas!! I'll tell him you said hello. Your son is PRESH!! I love his curly hair!! You have a nice blog too. :)
Thanks for the note,
Sugar