Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1 year stats


Last week we went to the Dr. for Brady's 1 year check up. He weighed 24.5 lbs. (75th percentil) and his length was 31.75 inches (95th percentile).
  • Loves to wave hey and bye.
  • Loves to act like he is talking on the phone. He picks up everything and puts it to his ear and says hey!!
  • He still isn't walking but I think he will soon!! He stands up by himself, but just won't take a step!
  • Says hey, mamma, da da, yay, book, night night and ball
  • Wears size 18m
  • Eats anything I give him! He is a big eater!!
  • Favorite foods: avocados, blueberries, strawberries and bread
  • Sleeps in his crib for 12 straight hours a night!!
  • We finally got him to sleep in his crib!! He was sleeping with us!! We switched about a month ago and it was a pretty easy transition!! Now he just loves to get in his crib at night!! He just smiles and hugs his Ugly doll and his blanket! I will turn on the monitor and he will be playing!! He usually plays for about 10 minutes before he goes to sleep!
  • Takes 2 naps a day usually 1-2 hours each.
  • He does not take a bottle anymore and we switched to whole milk!! He loves it!!
  • Loves loves loves to dance!!!!! I have some cute video of him dancing!! I will try to upload it soon!!
Here is the my little munchkin eating a avocado!!

7 comments:

Leah said...

I love avocados! I guess it's not acceptable for me to eat them that way though :) He's precious!

Kasey said...

What a big boy!! He takes after his cousin Cael in his size. I told the boys that you got him on video dancing, and they can't wait to see it.

Kayla said...

Carson stopped taking 2 naps when he was about that age! He moved up to a new room at school and that class only took one nap!

Kasey said...

I just showed these pics to Collins and he said, yucky Brady is sticky! haha

Meant to be a mom said...

Check out that Avacado face. So cute.
I'm so excited for Cooper to talk and be so personable. At the same time I wish I could slow time down.

Unknown said...

Crystal he is so cute!! I read your entire blog tonight while doing one of these once in a blue moon night shifts at work! Thanks for keeping me awake!! :) Stephanie

Christa said...

Thanks for commenting the other day and reading my blog! I love avocados! He is too cute!