Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brady's Birthday Party

Whew! What a weekend!! We had a wonderful time this past weekend celebrating Brady's first birthday!! We left the beautiful snow in Texas on Thursday and headed to Mississippi!! I think we ended up getting 6 inches, but of course we weren't here to enjoy it!! Friday we went to Tupelo and custom ordered Brady a bean bag for his birthday!! It is going to be made out of brown minky dot fabric!! We also stopped by to see my nephews and let Brady play with them!! Saturday was the big day, so we decorated and did last minute things to get all ready for his party!! Sunday we went to church and then Wilse's parents kept Brady so Wilse and I could go out to eat and to the movies!! We went and saw When in Rome!! It was very good!! Monday we headed home and are glad to be back in the swing of things around here!!
Here are a lot of pics from the party!!
Don't look to close at the cake!! We went and picked it up and on the way to the house hit a big bump and it starting sliding backwards!! The icing started cracking a little too!! I think it turned out so cute even though it was a little whopsided!!

The sign I made for the front door!!






Cookies from the Cookie Mama!! Thanks Shannon they turned out super cute!!
Cute owl suckers!!



Adorable birthday outift custom made by Olive and Ollie!!
Birthday banner I made!!





Cousin Lily!! Isn't she a doll?!?!?




Thanks to everybody who came and celebrated this special day with us!!!

10 comments:

Tennille said...

Crystal! Those decorations were precious-not as precious as Brady, but precious!! Will you come in and decorate for me in June when we have Foss' party?!? You did a great job- so hard to believe little man is 1!!!

Lauran said...

SO CUTE! You did a great job with everything Crystal.. I just love it. Other than the birthday boy... the cutest part were those COOKIES! Adorable!

Kayla said...

We had a GREAT time!! I am glad yall made it home safely!

Jill said...

Your party turned out great. Everything was super cute. Your pictures give me anxiety about Ford's coming up on May 1. I need ideas, creative one.

Heather Jones said...

What a fantastic party! And how cute is Brady?! I love his curls! It looks like he had a great birthday!

The Wood Family said...

This has to be the cutest birthday party ever! I love it! I hate we couldnt be there! We had concert tickets here in Birmingham that night! Next time you guys come to town, send me a notice so we can meet up!!! Miss you! Happy Birthday Brady!

Faith said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment. I am LOVING this owl party SOOOO much! What a fabulous idea. I will have to keep this in mind for one day ;)

Praying the Lord blesses you again soon!

Anita Pope said...

Love the party! SO CUTE! Do you care if I post it on my site? I would love to give people some ideas for the owl theme.

Brandy said...

SOOOO Cute! I'm planning my son's 1st b-day party, it's baseball themed! How did you make that banner?

TLF said...

Oh my goodness.. this is the cutest!! Love the cookies!! Visiting from Kelly's blog, have a great weekend!