Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Next Best Thing....

What's the next best thing other than becoming a mom again?!?!?! Well, it's becoming an Aunt again!!!! I am proud to announce that my brother and sister-in-law are expecting their fourth child to arrive in early September!!! We are so excited that the Lord is blessing them with another beautiful child!! We are keeping our fingers crossed for a girl but will be just as excited for another boy!! You can check out their crazy happenings at their blog here.

Aren't my nephews so cute?!?!?!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Congrats to your brother and SIL. That is such exciting news!

Kasey said...

I will have to agree with you becoming an aunt is the next best thing to becoming a mommy. I can't wait to see y'all again. Maybe we can come Spring Break.

Meant to be a mom said...

Congratulations, thats so exciting. Being an aunt is such a blessing. I am so happy for your family for the addition.