Last week we went to storytime at a local Library and Brady got his picture made with the Easter bunny!!
This past Saturday we went to our playgroups Easter egg hunt. We had a great time and Brady did so good!! We didn't even practice!! He held my hand and held his basket in his other and walked and when he saw an egg he would put his basket down and then bend down pick up the egg and put it in his basket and then pick up his basket and start heading for another egg!! Also he started walking!! Not much but he is walking about 5-7 steps at a time!!
Sunday the Easter bunny visited our house! He forgot to put Brady's trunki out with all of his other goodies!! The Easter bunny knew we were going on a roadtrip soon so he thought Brady needed some luggage and a few more dvd's and books for the road!!!
I had to put this picture on here!! This was Brady last Easter!!
















2 comments:
I just love the Brody pics as an Easter bunny. Adorable.
I'm glad you all had a good Easter and Brody enjoyed his goodies.
Brady is just too cute!! We love our trunki!!! This past trip to Disney- I was able to latch it on the stroller too and it worked perfect!!! That way we had everything in one trip. He sure has grown in a year!!!
Post a Comment