Sunday, April 18, 2010

Road Trip 2010- Amarillo

Our first stop on our roadtrip was Amarillo, Texas. Wilse has been dying to go to the Big Texan and eat a steak!! They are known for their steak challenge (eat a 72 oz. steak and sides and it's free)! My filet was pretty good, but I have had better!! The atmosphere was great and while we where there 5 guys tried the steak challenge. They all walked away with to go boxes though!! LOL


A few guys trying to eat the 72 oz. steak!








We also stopped and saw the Cadillac Graveyard.




4 comments:

Bethany said...

I've seen that restaurant on so many travel channels show! 72oz.. holy cow.. thats alotta meat lol

Kasey said...

I love all the pics. Can't wait to see more.

Kayla said...

I am glad yall made it home safely, can't wait to see more pics~

Meant to be a mom said...

Fun pics, And yikes. I could never eat that much meat. I don't blame them for needing a to go box :)