Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor day weekend and some big news!!

This past week we went to Mississippi to visit with all of our friends and family. The small town I grew up in had a festival and I always go to it!! I will do another post on my Prairie Arts purchases!! I also did a mini photo shoot with my new niece!! I will do another post with some of those pictures!! The biggest news that came out of this past weekend was that this little guy is...................

going to be a big brother!!! After trying for a year and half for Brady and then we tried for a year to get pregnant with this one, needless to say we are very excited!! Our second miracle is due March 4, 2011!! I am 15 weeks today!! Only 5 more weeks until we find out the sex of our precious little one!!

6 comments:

Tennille said...

Oh Crystal this is AWESOME news!!! I hope your feeling okay. Keep us posted. CONGRATULATIONS!

Alexis said...

Congratulations! So exciting!!!

Kayla said...

congratulations

Jill said...

What exciting news!!! That is great! I can't wait to find out what baby #2 will be.

Lauran said...

Yay!!! That is WONDERFUL news!! Lots of happy thoughts & prayers headed your way girl!! Congrats!! :)

The Wood Family said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for all 3 of you!!!!!