Sunday, September 12, 2010

Prairie Arts Purchases


Here are the things that I bought at my hometown's arts festival over Labor day weekend!! All of my purchases came from the same booth!! They had the cutest stuff!!


I can't wait to hang this up in Brady's room and put his drawings on display!!

Set of coasters.

4 comments:

Lauran said...

So cute! I was so happy we ran into you! You look wonderful! I didn't know your exciting news then or I would have congratulated you in person.

LOVED that lady's booth.. that's where I found my bulldog sign! Take Care.. hope you're feeling GREAT! :)

Jill said...

I used to love some Prairie Arts.

The Wood Family said...

What was the name of the booth- I wonder if they have a website? I love the "d"!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

I just love Arts festivals. I think that bringing home something home made and artsy to put up in the house is always the best.
I love what you got. Great choices.