Willa Kate's nursery is slowly coming together!! I don't have pics yet but I figured I would put somethings that we have bought and give you an idea of what her nursery is going to look like!!
We are not painting her room. So it will just be the tan that is already on the walls. We didn't want to paint since we think we might be moving soon after she arrives.
Here is the crib:
I bought this beautiful french provincial 9 drawer dresser off of craigslist and painted it white. Looks similar to this one.

I bought this mirror from Ikea to hang above the dresser and I am in search of some ribbon for it!
I couldn't get the picture to rotate but it will be hung horizontally.
I also bought this cute little bookcase that has lots of curves and some glass knobs on it!!
The coco dot nursery bedding from pottery barn kids.
I also bought some of the polk a dot storage from pottery barn.
Silk panels from pottery barn
My favorite thing so far is this beautiful print from pottery barn!!
I am going to make her a bow holder and a canvas with either her initials or her name on it. I am
so excited about her room and can't wait to see it all come together!!











2 comments:
Looks so cute!!! I just can't wait to find out what I am having...Just 3 or 4 more weeks!!
Hope yall have a MERRY CHRISTMAS....
I hope I can get over to see yall..
I am going to send you a picture of my neice's room- she had an interior decorator do it- and she did that exact picture- but she did it herself. Check your email! all of the things are just precious that you picked out for Willa Kate!
Post a Comment