Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's about time!!

Okay, so I know it is 2 weeks past Christmas, but I just now uploaded all of pics from Christmas to the laptop!! We had a great Christmas!! It was so much fun this year with Brady!! Seeing his face light up as he saw all of his toys and then opening them one by one and playing with them was the best!! I can't believe that next Christmas we will have 2 little blessings to share Christmas with!!


Here are the only 3 pictures that I took Christmas morning!! I mostly had the video camera!!



Here are a few pics from Christmas with my family the day after Christmas!
My parents and all of the grandkids!
Super DD!!
Brady playing with his large stuffed crocodile aka Tick-Tock.

And last but not least this years picture with Santa!! He liked Santa a lot!! From a distance though!! Hahaha!!

0 comments: